Re: [TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #936]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #936]

Scotch College is also violent, has a very high stupidity level (I may only
be on simple electronics but im still irritated by others who no nothing at
all about electronics) At the start of this year no one could build even the
paralell link (except me)