Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

Ok this is completely and utterly off-topic, but this attitude is what is
wrong with the Internet today.  This is the reason people want (wrongly) to
censor everything; this is the reason people are afraid of the Internet and
are worried about their children being attacked by perverts.

THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END OF THAT TCP/IP CONNECTION!  Real, living,
breathing people, just like you, who think and feel and bleed, etc. etc.
etc.  Yes, you DO have to worry about the feelings of the stranger on the
other end of the ISP line.  Just like you would have to worry about the
feelings of someone standing in front of you whom you've never met before.
It's called being RESPONSIBLE for your own actions and speech.  The fact
that your actions and speech are proxied through electrons and therefore
don't seem real to you doesn't make one WHIT of difference.