Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

Everyone has the right to do whatever the fuck they want to so go screw
yourself.
It is in the constitution that we can "act" whatever age we want to but
really it is all about your purseption of us as acting like 6th graders when
really we are just acting like ourselves.
There is no "way" to act when you are any age, just society's bullshit
thinking that we should act like them!
Leave us alone you bastard.

> >I fuck allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer InCRAPorated, and to
> >the evil men for which it stands, one crappy platform, under  a fag,
> >destructible, with increativity and crap on a stick for all.
>
>Grow up, will you?  You are behaving like a disturbed 6th grader.

    suck it
     world's biggest idiot
        Cavan Carrol