Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

Then your impression is flawed, JavaScript has nothing to do with
Jave, it is not derived, based on, endorsed by, or given birth from
Java.

At approximately 1:37 PM -0700GMT on the day Earth People call
7/6/99, J D declared:

>I think that might be a little bit of an exaggeration.  JavaScript
>is directly derived from Java, is it not?  I was under the
>impression that it was a web scripting language which was slightly
>less complicated than Java.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.