RE: TI-H: LED Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: LED Backlight

Um... TI supports ASM on the TI-83, 86, and I think maybe the 89(unsure...
yes or no?). Some of the people on this list sort of gave TI the idea to
support ASM when they decided to make Zshell for the 85.. I think TI got the
hint, and put ASM support directly into the rest of the ti-8x series.  But,
the closest that TI will support ASM on the 92 is about how much the
warranty is after you open the case. Absolutely none.

And what David Knaack was getting at, was in the next calc they put out, it
should have RS-232, backlighting, and a better screen... He was hinting at
since we(people in the list as a whole) have came up with things like
backlighting, and better screens, it might give TI an idea about what to
improve on. (sort of like the ASM ideas)

Ok, my 2 cents are done... :)

-jeff