Re: TI-H: Drugs, off topic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Drugs, off topic.

From: Rosyna <rosyna@earthlink.net>
>Ok, this is sad when I list talks about LSD when they supposed to be
>talking about Calcs,

I'm not sure we are SUPPOSED to talk about anything in particular.
The list has no charter, therefore no restrictions on topic, other than
self-imposed limits.

>for your inmormation the only drug I have EVER
>done is caffeinne and I am dagn addicted

I suppose that depends on your definition of 'drug'.  Any kind of
refined oral painkiller (aspirin, Tylenol, etc).  is a drug.  Cough
suppressants often contain (or, more accurately, ARE)
dextromethorphan (DXM), which is psychoactive in large doses
(Maximum Strength Robitussin is nearly all DXM, drinking a
whole bottle of it will give mental and visual hallucinations, just
be sure there aren't any expectorants in it (Robitussin dm)).

I expect you mean you haven't taken any drugs (other than
caffeine) for non-medical or incidental non-recreational
reasons.

I've tried a few, and spoken at length with friends who have
tried much more, and for the most part the consensus is
'We have better was to have fun'.  YMMV.

Anyway, just as a warning to anyone who would consider
trying any kind of drug for any reason (recreational or otherwise)
read everything you can find about it first.  To quote from a familiar
boys only (and no fairies) club, be prepared.  You can never know
too much.

DK