Re: TI-H: Linux emu with source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux emu with source

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 04:08:00PM -0900, Grant Stockly wrote:

> Are there any good ones?  Any that will dump data as 640x480 shots?

I'd be surprised of any Linux emulators exist...at least ones that emulate
a whole system. The only reason that's possible with DOS is because it's
DOS really wasn't a real operating system and is actually acting as an 80x86
emulator. There might however, be some programs that will emulate Linux
binaries. I don't know of any that exist however. It's not exactly one of
those things that's easy to do (just look how long WINE's been going now,
and they don't even have perfect Win16 support yet). Good luck to ya
though.

-- Jon Olson

Follow-Ups: References: