Re: TI-H: Parallel Port Q's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel Port Q's

the diodes are probably not very important.. only it's fast enought.. but i
don't thing that is a big problem either..  the 1N4148 that is used is probably
the most common diode in the world, and is probably used just because of that.
I know that the paralellcable is much harder to get to work on a ti89 than on
other calcs (I don't know)  my (resistorless) cable works perfectly with my 83
but is a real pain in the ass to get to work on the 89.. I think i shall try
adding thoose resistors and se if it works any better..

//Olle