Re(2): TI-H: GPS with TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: GPS with TI

actually i've been thinking of doing the same thing for my 86 but then i
realized that it would be a major undertaking just to be able to map out
my home town wthin a 1-2 mile radius. let alone major cities and the rest
of the US. i was using MS Automap Pro, and that thing is creepy. I punched
in the address of my old house n St. Louis, MO and it just zoomed right in
onto it, and i recognized the streets going to my friends' houses and the
shopping malls nearby, i was creeped out. it's like that MIB movie, where
he zooms in on his wife tending the garden.

FUZZ
David Norelid
Fuzz Enterprises Inc.
listen.to/yankovic