Re: TI-H: Ti89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ti89

If you want to try the functionality of the 89, try downloading the vti68k
emulator from www.ticalc.com, and then download the flash-upgrade from ti.com
(you need a rom) unzip the exe with winzip or pkunzip and place the .tib file in
the same dir as vti68k.

I don't know of anyone that have made a flash upgradeing program for any
homemade link. But it shouldn't be any promlem making one.. (just monitor the
"send product code" protocol of the calc, and mimic that)
I guess someone will bother making one when there has come out any upgrades..
for now there is only 1.0 out..

//Olle