Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

I don't have no card either, I don't play MPEG Videos I can't even
play ONE sorenson compressed video. Heh, DVD without a card is
Possible not that fast and no sound yet. Why don't we all make a
cheap MP3 Player? It's early and I am non-coherent. Stupid American
schools (I am american BTW).

At approximately 11:03 PM -0900GMT on the day Earth People call
1/3/99, Grant Stockly declared:

> btw, 10 videos isn't too impressive.  I can play 6 MPeg videos and I don't
> have no card.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: