Re: TI-H: Difference between 92 II and 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ffolkes@ffolkes.com writes:

> What is the difference between these calcs? I always thought they were
>  the same.......
TI-92 II and TI-92 + are different calculators.  The TI-92 II was a special
TI-92 version released only in Europe (maybe in Asia?).  It had support for
other languages, I think, and it had more RAM (although less than the 92 +).
It had no Flash ROM as the 92 + does.  It does run faster, I've heard, and it
may have some additional features.  However, 92 II and 92 BASIC is totally
identical.

Rob Hornick