Re: TI-H: Headphones

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Headphones

You would use a zener diode that only allows current to pass after a
certain point, but you'd have to worry about the exact point where it needs
to pass, and the volume might not be carried in the voltage but in the
amplitude. Just mumbling...

-Scott
"An intellectual is a person educated beyond their intelligence."
	Arthur C. Clark

At 07:22 PM 2/18/99 -0500, you wrote:

>But, I mean, say I wanted to power a lightbulb based on how loud the stuff
>coming out of the walkman is, or if I wanted to have something activate based
>on if the volume is past than a certain point.  What would I do?
>
>Grant Stockly wrote:
>
>> Cheap 1bit dac.
>>
>> >Does anyone know what's going on with headphones?  What kind of current,
>> >and charge is flowing through each wire?

Follow-Ups: References: