RE: TI-H: Yet another stupid newbie question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Yet another stupid newbie question

Or, a real EASY way to tell, is how many bands are on the plug itself? If
there are 3 different metal sections on the plug part (separated by a
plastic band, probably) then it'll work. The TI-to-TI cable has 3 like this.
If it's missing a section, then it's only a mono plug, and can't work with
the TIs... they need 3 sections to work.(also known as a stereo plug).

-jeff
jeffd@wwnet.net