Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

Hi,

You think that only some Americans deserve that generalization but you sound
like that all Europeans deserve it. That's as ignorant as the people that
came up
with the generalization about Americans.

Milagro

 Alexander Liemen - Z80 Assembly Coders

 EMail: alexander.liemen@gmx.net
 Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/programworld