Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

In a message dated 2/12/99 11:26:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
danti@applecyber.dyndns.com writes:

> Winprinters?
>
>  At 09:03 PM 2/10/99 EST, you wrote:
>  >
>  >In a message dated 2/10/99 5:52:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>  >adavis@baladyne.com writes:
>  >
>  >> Perhaps you haven't heard of the 'winmodem'.  There are people out there
>  >>  who design things stupidly.
>  >>
>  >>  -Adam
>  >>
>  >>  Alex wrote:
>  >>  >
My lexmark 7200v printer that the company claims prints 9ppm black and 3ppm
color. It doesn't print that fast because my computer is slow and the printer
has no embedded processor so the computer has to do all the processing and
send it to the
printer
-JJS