Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

ok. This is an example of something I *hate*...   I admit.. some Americans are
self-centered anti-multicultural people...   but everyone else doesn't deserve
that generalization.  Maybe the reason Americans stay where they are and don't
learn about other contries is because they are <sarcasm> welcomed with such
open arms into the international society </sarcasm>   When I went to Europe I
was frequently threatened by Europeans who wanted to beat me up 'cause I'm
American...  What the hell is that all about?!  Just my thoughts on the
subject...

-Dave! (a proud non-stupid american)