Re: TI-H: My TI92 Hardware Homepage : RTLink?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: My TI92 Hardware Homepage : RTLink?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christian Auer <ca1@gmx.net>
To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 1999 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: TI-H: My TI92 Hardware Homepage : RTLink?

>I don't know if this thing really works.
>I can't build that because I don't understand his switching symbols.
> - No chance for testing :)
>I found this on www.ticalc.org and I think that something which is on
ticalc.org should >work.
Sorry Man,  It most _definately_ _is_ a hoax.  Someone drew it up, and
distributed it everywhere, and then disapeared.  It does not work.  I have
tried, as have many others.  Sorry.  I suggest that you take it down from
your site or even post a warning to others.
Ticalc.org _does_ have it on there site, as does the ti-files (though they
admit it is a hoax).

Sorry for any inconvienence this may have caused you.

Kaus