Re: TI-H: IR Link Compatibility and programming equivilents

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link Compatibility and programming equivilents

The biggest problem with converting programs between thoose is that they
probably dont have much in common at all.. it doesnt say very much if the
processor is the same.. both atari amiga500 and the old macintosh shared the
same processor..
it is so much more then just the processor that makes up the programming
environment..

/Olle