From: Daren Ho <cyanide_hd@yahoo.com>
To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: TI-H: It's been fun

http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
>Updated at least once a week.
>"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!

Well, I've been on this list for the better part of a year now, except for
that little period in the summer when i left. With as much enthusiasm as I
had when i subscribed to this list, i now leave with an equal amount of
disappointment. I thought I would be able to learn a lot about electronics,
hardware, etc. from this list, and while i did learn a little, I've learned
more of my own exploration. I'm getting tired of coming home every day to
find another pile of messages from "Grant Stockly" and a few others. And of
course the occassional pro-mac push from Rosyna (give it up. you and Grant
are the only mac users i know of on the list, and as for me, the only
incentive to buy a mac is to run LinuxPPC on it. MacOS sucks, long live
Linux/QNX). Not to say that the list has been a total waste. I have
discovered some things I never would have otherwise, and gotten some new
idears because of it, but in general, it hasn't been terribly productive.
So, it is with this statement that i depart from the list.

veni, vidi, vici.
(I came, I saw, I conquered).

-- Jon Olson