Re: TI-H: LED Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: LED Backlight

From: Jeff Dezur <jeffd@wwnet.net>

<snip>
>And what David Knaack was getting at, was in the next calc they put out, it
>should have RS-232, backlighting, and a better screen...

Yep, exactly.  It would be really nice if they would also provide a way to
do
hardware expansion too.  Some kind of access to the bus, or instead of an
RS-232 a different protocol that would allow multiple devices connected
(I know theres a couple RS-xxx systems that allow this).

I don't seriously expect them to pick up any of these ideas, but it sure
would
be nice :)