TI-H: TI Camera?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI Camera?

Ok,
Before I start I would like to get two things in the open:
1) I am not very fimiliar with GameBoy, the way they work and the hardware
they use.
2) Also I have NO idea how the GameBoy camera works!!

Anyway with that said i have a question:

Is there anyway you could buy the GameBoy Gamera cart and use it to create a
TI-Camera.  Now I know that it would involve quite a bit of programming and
it might take up most of your calcs memory but is it possible.  Even if you
would have to use PIC or something.  Well thanks and I will be interested in
hearing what you guys come up with!
>>Doug

ICQ UIN: 43647960
AIM Screen Name: DougWil101