RE: TI-H: Re: y2k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: y2k

Well I have several things to say.

I hope Windows 95 / 98 are rendered useless (I hate those Operating
Systems).  However I know all my Linux and Windows NT 4.0 machines will work
fine into the next year.

And about year 10,000... I don't care, I'll be gone long before then!  I'm
more worried about the United States having Social Security around when I
retire.  Better start that IRA just in case...

Brenden McNeil
Microsoft Certified Professional
A+ Certified Service Technician
bmcneil@delanet.com