TI-H: y2k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: y2k

well it's three days to the year two thousand and it's infamous y2k "bug."
to face this threat I have decided to take the active stance of doing
nothing till I come back home on the 2nd to see if anything went wrong,
kinda like our school system (the part that has to face the problem, the
other half is so outdated that it doesn't understand dates)
I'll be ok if the bug does hit because my computer battery is dead and for
all it knows it's 6 in the morning yesterday.
   Well Happy New Year, and see you on the other side.

Dec. 28, 1999
-3 till Christmas
3 to New Years Eve
368 till new mill.