From: owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Bryan Fields
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 1:17 PM
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: TI-H: My OT question... Part 2

Hi all

The guys at north country radio sell a kit that is fully PLL controlled, and
dip switch programmable.  here is the web page describing it
http://www.northcountryradio.com/mpx96int.htm

i have built one designed around the ba1404 ic and found it to drift a KHz
or
more at a controlled temp and was very dissatisfied with it. the MPX96 was
easy
to build and well worth the extra money. it will cost more now but the time
you
spend trying to get the ba1404 ic to work will not be worth the savings.

btw if you don't care about the fcc coming down on your @#$ check out
phillips
semi. they make a nice push pull 150 watt bipolar transistor for the fm
band.

Bryan Fields, KB9MCI

jeff dezur wrote:

> Ok, I found a schematic for one, but it uses a chip that I can't seem to
be
> able to find.. namely at Radio Shack. (its close, and I'm too impatient to
> wait for anyplace else) Anyone know anyplace I can get a BA1404 ic chip?
>
> -jeff dezur
> jeffd@wwnet.net

Follow-Ups: References: