Re: TI-H: MAS 3507D (MP3 Decoder)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MAS 3507D (MP3 Decoder)

>Would you take $60 (US) for two?  Do you accept visa/MC, or should I send a
>cashier's check?  Should I go ahead and post all my credit card info in this
>list, or do you have an email account that you check frequently?  (I've sent
>email to you that hasn't been answered before...)

Hmm... I don't see any record of adavis@baladyne.com in my inbox.  I can't
find the time to answer th 1373 current messages...

I will one of these days.

Posting your credit carding to this list which is archived to the web and
mailed to a bunch of highschoolers is very stupid.  :)

Send $60 for two to: (cashier's check / money order)

Grant Stockly
P. O. Box 111451
Anchorage, AK  99511 - 1451

Thanks,