Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ

::ENDLESS LAUGHTER::
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
:-D

Grant where do you find this stuff?!

----Original Message Follows----
Dear Friends, Please take time to read all that is written
         here!!! This is for your info and please share this to all
         your friends with or without e-mail... Thank you and God
         bless...

         DO YOU KNOW THAT BILL GATES' REAL NAME IS WILLIAM HENRY GATES
         III? HIS OFFICIAL REAL NAME NOW IS BILL GATES III. SO WHAT'S
         SO EERIE ABOUT THIS NAME? OK, IF YOU TAKE ALL THE LETTERS IN
         BILL GATES III AND THEN CONVERT IT IN ASCIII CODE (American
         Standard Code for Information and Interchange) AND THEN ADD UP
         ALL THE NUMBERS YOU WILL GET 666 WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF THE
         BEAST!!! SICK!!! COINCIDENCE HUH? NOPE. TAKE WINDOWS 95 AND DO
         THE SAME PROCEDURE AND YOU WILL GET 666, TOO! AND THE SAME
         GOES FOR MS-DOS 6.31!!! SICKO, RIGHT!!!

         OK THAT'S THE FIRST PART. NOW FOR THE SECOND PART... FOR THOSE
         FELLOWS WHO STILL HAVE THE OLD EXCEL '95 (NOT OFFICE '97) TRY
         THIS OUT: 1. Open a new file; 2. Scroll down until you see row
         95; 3. Click on the Row 95 button, this will highlight the
         whole row; 4. Press tab to move to the second column; 5. Now,
         move your mouse and click on help THEN about microsoft excel;
         6. press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech support button
         simultaneously; 7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH TITLE : THE HALL
         OF TORTURED SOULS... This is eerie ... it has doom style
         format and you can walk around the hall ... and on the sides
         of the walls are the names of the tortured souls... 8. NOW
         WALK UP THE STAIRS AND COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND
         THEN TYPE EXCELKFA... this will open the blank wall to reveal
         another secret passage, walk through the passage and do not
         fall off... when you get to the end you will see something
         really eerie.. At this point in time, countless witnesses all
         over the world have verified this point... it's really an
         eye-opener. It could be a joke by MS Programmers or is it
         really?

         Wouldn't be surprised if Bill Gates is "The AntiChrist." After
         all, it was already foretold in the Bible that someone
         powerful would rise up and lead the world to destruction. Bill
         Gates definitely has that kind of power in his hands. More
         than 80% pf the world's computers run on Windows and Dos
         (including those at Pentagon!) If all his products have some
         kind of small program embedded (like the Hall of Tortured
         Souls) that can give him control, setting off nuclear
         arsenals, creating havoc in security systems, financial
         systems all over the world, etc... all from his headquarters
         isn't a far-off reality! Just using Internet Explorer may just
         allow him to map out what you have on your computer bit by bit
         each time you log on. perhaps the endtimes are near and this
         is just the tip of the iceberg!

         "HE ALSO FORCED EVERYONE, SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE
         AND SLAVE, TO RECEIVE A MARK ON HIS RIGHT HAND OR ON HIS
         FOREHEAD, SO THAT NO ONE COULD BUY OR SELL UNLESS HE HAD THE
         MARK, WHICH IS THE NAME OF THE BEAST OR THE NUMBER OF HIS
         NAME. THIS CALLS FOR WISDOW. IF ANYONE HAS INSIGHT, LET HIM
         CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, FOR IT IS MAN'S NUMBER. HIS
         NUMBER IS 666...." - Revelations 13: 16-18

         This is an e-mail for us to think about... The Bible, in the
         Book of Revelations says, without the sign of the beast one
         would not be able to buy, sell, do business transactions,
         etc..... and... the question boggling us is whether Internet
         is now a necessity in doing business?? The Internet also bears
         the sign... Note that the internet is also commony known as
         the World Wide Web or WWW... One way to write WWW is V/ (VI)
         WWW V/ V/ V/ 666 Something to ponder upon, right? Isn't it
         that everything's going towards the Internet? Isn't it that
         Microsoft is always on the move to have monopoly when it comes
         to software technology? And now the Internet...

         Revelations also say that the mark of the beast will be
         carried on one's hand and one's forehead... Of the Internet
         would indeed be the sign of the beast, aren't we all starting
         to carry it in our hands and foreheads??? Screens (foreheads)
         and mouse (hands)??? Are things finally falling into place or
         are we just letting our imagination run wild?? Remember, THE
         DEVIL CAME TO CHEAT, STEAL, AND TO DESTROY... SO BE VIGILANT!

         About Bill Gates and Microsoft: Proof that Bill Gates is the
         devil: The real name of Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III.
         Nowadays, he is known as Bill Gates (III), where III means
         order of the third (3rd). In converting the letters of his
         current name to ASCII- VALUES: B - 66 I - 73 L - 76 L - 76 G -
         71 A - 65 T - 84 E - 69 S - 83 I - 1 I - 1 I - 1 ----- 666
         ---- THE NUMBER OF THE DEVIL....

         We might ask, How did Bill Gates get so powerful???
         Coincidence?? or... Is it the beginning of mankind's ultimate
         and total enslavement??? To agree or to disagree on the WWW or
         the beast is not the argument... What if WWW is 666 or Bill
         Gates the Beast? What will you do? Cancel subscriptions to the
         Internet? Resign from Microsoft? Set out a campaign against
         Bill Gates? Shut down all Windows 95 forever? It will not do
         you any good.... A Christian friend of mine had sent this to
         me and I feel the urge to share the same to all of you... I am
         not convincing anyone to believe whatever is written here...
         who am I to judge anyway? But let us all think about this and
         pray.... pray really hard for God's guidance and
         intervention... Never stop believing! God bless us all!