Re: TI-H: Web server Q

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Web server Q

1) I already have PWS and don't have to download anything.
2) I tried Apache before and found it somewhat difficult to use.  Does
Apache have this functionality I asked about?  Because if not, I'll be right
back where I started.

----Original Message Follows----
MS Personal Web Server???  Whats wrong with the DOS/Windows port of apache?

Grant

www.apache.org