Re: TI-H: PIC's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PIC's

Sounds like it's just begging to be turned into a DOS-compatible handheld.
Can I find them on Intel's website (I doubt it)?

----Original Message Follows----
No, its the Intel186 (all one word).  Its a microcontroller thats
compatible with the 88 and 86 software.  Some of them can only access
64kbyte or 64MByte.

They're all different.  The cool thing is that they have internal flash,
internal ram, and can run dos.  $5 for that!  :)

Grant