Re: TI-H: PIC's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PIC's

Yep, AOL bought them (surprise, surprise).  I don't know what they've done
with it though.  I think it might just be an ISP now.  Not sure.

----Original Message Follows----
hmm..  I remembered that they (microchip) had a free bbs too on the same
toll
free number as compuserve! :)
you just wrote "go mchip" on the prompt instead of "go ppp" (wich ofcourse
costed money and required a login)
Does compuserve even exist nowadays?

//Olle