Re: TI-H: PIC's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PIC's

I think it seems like a terrible waste when you just have 1024 words to work
whith. (we are talking 16x84 here)
anyway, since there is only 32 instructions..  why C?  I can't really see the
benefit on such a small system..
It just gets messy with C if you are to create simple tasks..

//Olle

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I'm looking at getting started with a couple of pretty basic PIC projects,
> >but I can't find a really good asm guide for it. I got on really well with
> >the ASMGuru help file for the Z80 in the 83, and I was wondering if there
> >was anything similar to this for the 16C84? If not, someone write one... I
> >know it only has 30-odd instructions, but I really cannot be bothered to
> >trawl through the official Microchip specs for it. If anyone has some
> >fairly basic (pref well annotated) code samples, they would be greatly
> >appreciated...
>
> Why don't you use C or BSIC to program your PIC?

Follow-Ups: References: