Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

>4dos is just a shell.  I guess FreeDOS is a whole os?

FreeDOS is a MSDOS substitute with compilers, utils, etc.  Complete source
is available.  It is the official OS for BOCHS and linux DOS emulators.

It will run on an 8088, 8086, and all other intel processors after that.
There might be a port to the 68k processors soon.

>Isn't it then a problem to run it with win95?

I've never tried, because I don't care for win95.  :)

>When I run win95, I dont like the shell command.com provides so I use 4dos
>instead.

This is a command.com and OS replacement

>Where can I get FreeDOS so I can try it out?

www.FreeDOS.org

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: