Re: TI-H: I've got two completely unrelated questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I've got two completely unrelated questions

>1)I was wondering how I can make animated .gif files for my website, and I
>don't want to go out and buy any software, is there an easy way that I can
>do that without buying anything?

Do what intel does and get GifMaker for Mac.  or get Executor for the PC
and then GIFMaker for the Mac.

>2)I am looking to upgrade a second computer that I recently got, 486DX2
>66Mhz, and I was thinking about getting a faster processor.  Can I just put
>in a faster chip of some kind, or should I be looking for a product like the
>Overdrive?

Pentium motherboards are sooooo cheap that its not worth upgrading.  You'd
be happier just swapping the motherboards.