Re:TI-H: I've got two completely unrelated questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: I've got two completely unrelated questions

DO what microsoft does. Use GifBuilder. Heh. Are there any free Gif
animation making thingies for windows?

At approximately 9:43 PM -0400GMT on the day Earth People call
7/31/99, Andrew Hivner declared:

>1)I was wondering how I can make animated .gif files for my website, and I
>don't want to go out and buy any software, is there an easy way that I can
>do that without buying anything?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.