Re: TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #872

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #872

x^(1/3) is a cube root.  x^(1/4) is a fourth root and so on...

There is also a root character that you can find in the "catalog" menu
that looks like a square root with an "x" by it, if you put a "3" then
that character then the number you want to take the cube root of, it will
give you the cube root.  Putting a 4 in front of the character will give
fourth root and so on.

Chris Lambert
EMAIL:  clambert@ieee.org
Member of Geneva College IEEE
Head of Marvin Project, robotics design team
URL1: www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6869
URL2: www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/9394

*** Ever stop to think and forget to start again? ***