RE: TI-H: My link works! One way...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: My link works! One way...

W32Tran8x 3.1x has send and receive buttons. What I forgot to mention was
that at one point it did manage to tell the TI-86 what the name of the
program was ("frogger") but then the calculator said link error. I will try
it on another computer this weekend because I am going home (I am in
college).
And yes, the transfer was very fast. I transferred some 60KB of stuff in a
number of seconds (and it appeared at least that the data was correct).

As I was constructing my first (faulty) link I got a similar thing
happening, but the other way around. Sometimes when I sent stuff from the
calculator to my computer, the computer would see the name of the program,
but then the connection would die. When I tried computer to calculator it
never worked at all.

I mentioned earlier that W32Tran8x 3.1 was the only program that worked at
all - what programs do the rest of you use with the TI-86 and the $4 serial
link?