Re: TI-H: Links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Links

"Gearry R. Judkins" wrote:

With all of this talk about links, I was just curious if anyone had actual
photos of their link cables on their web page.  That is one thing that I
kind of wanted to see when I was making mine but I could not find one.  If
anyone has a pic (construction, completed, etc) let me know.
                                        Gearry

Go to the site  http://www.ti-files.org/ and go to the section 'Archives' then select document and utilities archive under the MISC categegory.  Scroll down to the section on the TI-92 and download the file TI Parallel Port Link Adapter Notes.  It comes in the form of the zip file tiadapt.zip.  This is a very good parallel cable to build because you don't have to destroy the calc to calc cable to build it.  There are some nice photos included to help you with design.

-Shane