Re: TI-H: $5 Parellel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: $5 Parellel Link

Uh, no, it should not take that long...you might try checking what diodes you're using, they can probably really slow things down...

"J. Kaste" wrote:

I built the $5 Parellel Link a while back and have really stoped using it becasue it takes arround 1.5 or 2 hourst to send a 1 or 2KB file.  Is this really normal?  It seems like a lot of time.  I sometimes have batteries die in the middle transfering a program.  I am using a TI-83, and I just used a pack of the only silicon diodes available at Radio Shack.  I also put a 3.5mm female jack on the link, used a 3.55mm to 2.55mm adaptor and then plugged into my calc with the TI-to-TI link, can this effect it.  I dont want to cut my only link but if this will speed it up I will order another. Thanks for your time,Garrett Kaste.