Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

i.e 10 million americans walking around stoned all day.

although........ now that I think about it....
if the cig manufacturers still made plain tobbaco
cigs as well.... then people could smoke those at work and
such

a simple solution is to have laws preventing cig comnpanies
from laceing pot with nicotine.

>  I have
> > no doubt that the first thing the would do would be to
> lace it with nicotine
> > to provide the physical addiction that cigarettes have.
>
> bingo.
> there is the problem.
> the implication is that you have a substance that is
highly
> adictive, and
> alters your mind.   not a good combination.
>
> either of them by themselves are not so bad... but
together
> ... not good.

Follow-Ups: References: