Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

I do certainly agree. I personally believe it is much more bad for you to sit
all day in front of a computer than to smoke some pot 2-3 times a month. And
even WHO admits cannabis is less harmful then alcohol.

> > You said marajuana didn't hurt you.

hmm..  btw.. how many names and spellings is there for dried cannabis? :) I
don't think I have seen this version before..

//Olle
(hmm.. will there be a debate here now? :)

Ryan Pogge wrote:

> good memory.:)
>
> ok I am older and wiser. .. now... it does hurt you....
> not to bad ... but It does do some damage...
>
> it also turns you into a worthless couch potato :)
> I don't touch the stuff.
>
> but then again stuff like that in moderation isn't bad....
> If you do it now and then there is no problem with it...
> however if you let it become a habit it will fsck you up.
>
> I mean I think sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a say
> 7 days a week has gota be bad for you too....

Follow-Ups: References: