Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

> Who cares? I don't forsee NetBSD, or any BSD for that matter, entering the
>  PC market anytime soon. I do, however, see linux being bought by many high
>  end windows users that want to try a new OS in the.... well, distant future
>  (the day that Redhat incorporates a windows-like setup and stays with a
>  specific GUI-Env.).

they're gonna stick in KDE on their next update (6.0)
I've been told that they will encourage the use of that over any other... hmm

-Dave (I'm only on AOL because my of my parents. It was not my decision so..
shhhh)

Dave is an official member of the now dead GuRu clan.  Thanks for smurfing
our server RainMaker :)  Enjoy the $20k fine.