Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

yes.  if you get a Physics major.. you can pretty much get a
MATH Minor...
or even Major without takeing any more math class's
realy(well maybee 1 or 2)
but the point is that when you get your Physics major, you
have pretty much taken
the same math class's for a MATh Major...

physics=math=physics....
yep.
peace

> Physics is like... 115% math...
>
> At 10:49 AM 4/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >i know that, at of such, the AC adapter adapts the AC
current to DC.
> >Oh, yes and your little gay friend over there, ryan, why
does he say
> >that he only joined the list to talk to you?  sounds like
you two are a
> >little close...  69 ring a bell?  bet it does.
> >didn't i mention that the top was a AA battery adapter?
oh and another
> >thing, the AA adapter does not give your calc more power,
that would
> >overload the circutry, instead it allows you to use AA
battery's rather
> >than AAA.  learn to read and understand more carefully
before talking
> >(or typing in this case).
> >
> >you also learn about physics in SCIENCE not MATH!  also i
don't have to
> >take a physics class to learn voltage equations, they
call that class
> >GENERAL SCIENCE.  when you get to highschool, you'll
understand.  or
> >seeing the way you act, not.  now don't quote only haf of
my sentance
> >again to alter what i say...
> >
> >now why don't you just reply to this claiming how wrong
and stupid i am
> >then we end this.  you may not have better things to do
in your pointles
> >life, but i do.
> >
> >i say you respond within 10 minutes

top is
adapter is

> >> GAY..
> >>
> >> Once you get through Algebra or what ever you are in,
take a physics class
> >> and learn about voltage equations, ect.
> >>
> >> The thing at the top is just a seocnd set of batteries
so you can have more
> >> power on time.
> >>
> >> The thing at the bottom is an AC step down transformer
AFTER being
> rectified.
> >>
> >> If you were to put AC directly into your calc, it
wouldn't turn on.