Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

>> i know that, at of such, the AC adapter adapts the AC
>current to DC.

No, it recitifies it.

>> Oh, yes and your little gay friend over there, ryan, why
>does he say
>> that he only joined the list to talk to you?  sounds like
>you two are a
>> little close...

I don't know him.

>69 ring a bell?  bet it does.

we don't want to know about your home life.

>> overload the circutry, instead it allows you to use AA

Wrong.  Your calculator only uses enough power to do what it needs.  If
what you said were true, you computer would blow up in your face.

>> you also learn about physics in SCIENCE not MATH!  also i
>don't have to
>> take a physics class to learn voltage equations, they call
>that class
>> GENERAL SCIENCE.

Those are calculus equations.

>when you get to highschool, you'll
>understand.  or
>> seeing the way you act, not.

Is college good enough for you?  I take college coruses at the UAA since
high school is boreing.  I've handycrafted my own DC to AC converters
amoung other things, I think I know what I'm talking about.

Follow-Ups: References: