TI-H: Potential projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Potential projects

	Can anyone suggest a good hardware project?

	I am currently doing an Application Project (HS graduation
requirement) working on TI peripherals.  It has been going well: I can
make a good paralell link in about an hour though the serial link is
giving me some troubleshooting problems.  Unfortunately, I still need to
spend about 100 more hours, and I doubt that finishing my current
projects will take nearly that long.

In short, I am looking for something that

	1. Could be done without previous platform-specific coding
	   experience (though I have worked on SHARC dsp's)
	2. Could take about 100 hours if done well
	3. Is reasonably inexpensive

>From what I've gathered, subcontracting E2's looks like a good option.
What else is out there?

                               ---==II==---

"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean: 'Oh, I think it's a
 little chilly in here, perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed.' No, I
 said it was cold! As in: 'Oh, look, my left arm has snapped off like an
 icicle and shattered on the floor.' This is highly inappropriate,
 Captain."
"You are right. There are several other parts of your body I much rather
 see snapped off."
        -- Londo and Sheridan in Babylon 5:"The Illusion of Truth"

Follow-Ups: References: