Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

The thing is basically a car player though.... why pay $300 for a
clock-like thing, when you could pay $500 for a barebone computer w/ LCD
and Keypad? When the barebone computer could serve as many other things
like GPS, etc.? I guess it is OK if you only have $300 and you'd rather
just have the MP3 player instead of all the cool stuff that would come with
the $500 one. Just a thought.

At 01:05 AM 4/3/99 -0900, you wrote:

>>you are so godamn elusive.
>>don't gime that babysit crap!
>>dude I knew about mp3kit.com for months.,... didnt know it
>>was your design...
>>and its been backprdered for 3 months so dont gime that
>>selling kits stuff
>>either!
>
>How about 3,700 orders in the first week.  It isn't very easy to serve that
>many orders quickly.  If you visit the site again, you will notice things
>are back to normal.

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: