Re: TI-H: Hardware deal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hardware deal

If i remember correctly from the last time ppl on this list actually talked
about ti-hardware, grant finished one. working. great.  only problem was
that no-one seemed to want to write the calclator programs to deal wiht it.
 Grant:  I am interested in your idea, and would like to write the
programs, but i am involved in a few (understatement of lifetime) other
programming and electronics projects.  If oyu would like to release the
schems and specs and protocols, i could mess around wiht it a bit.

whatever.
just wanted to let you know that i love the idea.
now we only need a 1.44meg floppy disk drive for the calcs.

P.S. Grant: I think you made an e2 version of the disk drive thing as well
as a standalone ? cant remember exaclty. whatever.  could you give me the
stuff for both of these.

Jonathan Kaus
kaus@cybrzn.com

At 11:04 PM 9/29/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Grant,
>
>I have a challenge for you. If i succesfully work out the keyboard deal
>(and its more complicated than you think), and i succesfully write a
>joystick driver and give you the appropriate avr code. you will be
>required to produce a ti ide hookup (working). deal? come on. chicken?
>

>FUZZ
>I Don't See Why Not
>listen.to/yankovic
>ICQ: 3512251