From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: TI-H: E2 mem chip samples

Woohoo for me!!!

I just put in an order for the Atmel memory chip used in the E2. I called in to request some samples of the chip, since they won't let you order them off the web as samples, I thought maybe if I called, I could persuade them. And guess what. It worked. YAY! Anyway. I only requested one sample, but they are sending me 4 of them. That more than 30 bucks worth of hardware for free. I'll be getting them in on Friday. So, if anyone is interested in building their own E2, I'll sell two of them, b/c I'm gonna keep an extra one in case I screw up when I try to build my own.

Here's the deal. The first two people to reply to me. That's ME, not the list, requesting a chip, I'll let them have one for 6 dollars instead of the 10 which Other people are selling them for. Any takers?

They cost $5.70 a piece.

Go to www.insight-electronics.com. They will give you free samples. No need to buy someone elses free chips they didn't pay for. :/