Re(2): TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

Get a big short in your breaker too...  Unless you make the circut right
you will have fun finding your way to the breaker.  Most wire doesn't have
enough resistance.

Just find the hard drive manufacture and figure out how to put it into diag
mode.  Any good HD will have a diag mode that will try all sectors and wipe
the drive...