Re: TI-H: TI-85 power with screen off??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 power with screen off??

Use a combination of a timer and the HALT instruction. The HALT will cause
the processor to enter a low-power (practically zero, depending on the
processor) mode until some interrupt wakes it up (ie, the timer). Turn the
screen off for that time, and it will use just slightly more power than
when the calc is "turned off" entirely.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com