Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

>>  Well AOL is good for one thing and that's all the
>>  free floppy disks that they send out(one can never
>>  have too many floppies), and when they send a CD it
>>  can be used for leveling your computer desk.
>
>The CDs are frisbees =)

Yeah, and they are starting a new marketing campaign soon,
they are sepending something like $100 million to destribute
1 million CD's a week.
Anyone want to see who can collect the most?

Truly amazing, they spend just $5 million on operations, and
$100 million on marketing.  I wonder if there is any other large
company that could claim to spend a larger percentage of its
income for marketing (over 30%!).

DK